Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[ARM] BLDC motor controller using STM32F103C8T6

mr_smil_sk

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
PHASE 1PHASE 2PHASE 3
+VE NC-VE
NC-VE+VE
+VE-VENC
-VE+VENC
NC+VE-VE
-VENC+VE
We are using the STM32F103C8T6 to control for BLDC motor, I attached table for six step commutation table for running condition. I want to motor was tight for forward and backward positions through to apply current phase to tight the motor. Which type of commutation I want to apply to achieve the target also, say what are the methods to apply phase current to tight motor for forward and backward. Please assist us.

Hi,

you are not the first one to control a BLDC using ARM / STM32.

I guess there are many documents, tutorial, example circuits, code...

I recommend to go thorugh some reliable documents, from semiconductor manufacturers, universities,...

After reading come back with more detailed questions referring to the according document.

Klaus

4017 IC (one of 10 counter) is a natural for creating non-overlapping pulses. Configure the Reset pin to be pulled high by output Q6. (This simulation shows needed outputs only.) Attach driver circuits as you wish similar to the half-bridge shown at Q0 Q1.

4017 IC rotates pulses to 6 outputs demo driving half-bridge.png

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back