Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hi guys what do you think of Magma tools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramberwang

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
These days we have involved magma Blast *** tools and using perivous project as demo

We find it's really faster to get gds from netlist but, People must know which way is the correct one and how predict your problem before it happen. How to do that?

I think thouh synopsys tools need people to sit all your timing on it . You could whole control it, In Magma how to do that? just fix ... fix ..... fix or run ...run...run

What's your idea? By the way i met a very very strange thing . In magma tools i have pass all timing fix , finish floorplan, when do the fix cell on step run place detail $m
core crash.... :( my trial version is Mamga 4.1 Does any body met this before

Best reagrds

Our backend service provider is using magam (sorry, I don't know their version). I need to provide them sdc (from dc, synopsys) for the timing constrains...

I hope this information could be helpful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back