Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HFSS - Can you reverse a "Unite" operation - i.e. have an "Ununite"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeboraHarry

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HFSS - Can you reverse a "Unite" operation - i.e. have an "Ununite"?

In HFSS if I unite objects A and B, but don't save the file, I can always Undo the operation.

But after saving the file, is there any way I can reverse that operation?

My question was asked 6 years ago by someone else

https://www.edaboard.com/threads/65779/

but the only reply is not very helpful.

Deborah

Re: HFSS - Can you reverse a "Unite" operation - i.e. have an "Ununite"?

Still there is a possibility to cancel through "Delete Last Operation" (Select you object - a click of the right button of a mouse - Edit - Delete Last Operation).

In HFSS 14 you can delete the Unite function anywhere in the Geometry tree anytime. All objects will be un-united.

Have Fun

In HFSS 14 you can delete the Unite function anywhere in the Geometry tree anytime. All objects will be un-united.

Have Fun

Thank you. Is that true in HFSS 13? I do have a machine with HFSS 14 on it, but also use HFSS 13 on another machine. It so happens the machine which has the object I want to delete has HFSS 13.02 on it.

BTW, I started another thread on a topic we discussed before.

https://www.edaboard.com/threads/261652/

I'd appreciate if you took a look at that. This time I put it in the correct forum (EM Simulation). I don't think this thread about "unite" was the right forum for this question, but it is not too far off. Compared to things like rainfall and other things that have appeared in the RF/EM forums, this is not too off-topic!

Deborah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back