Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help to design wireless cherger

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvinmanoj

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends... i want to design a wireless charger of 6v/1A output.... please help me out for the circuit design.. i'v tried inductive coupling to glow small led.. but its not working... i gave 20v/900A AC for primary coil and in secondary coil i just connected one LED but LED glows only when i spark any one of the input terminals.. i'v tried different turns of coil but i got the same result..:sad: what would be the problem.... pls help me im beginner in electronics... thank you...

What type of coil form was used inductive coupling? Any magnetic materials used to direct flux? Sounds like poor coupling for ac frequency used as a tap would be high di/dt. Frequencies in the order of 10-20kHz ac would be appropriate for something of that power level.

A resonant loop is the key to gathering maximum power.

It might help to look at the wireless charging techniques used in hearing aids, cellphones, etc. This may be hard to research, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.