Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help : RF to DC converters

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone who show me the simple design for rectifying circuit which can attach with the New Compact Size Microstrip Antennas With Harmonic Rejection. Also this rectifying circuit can perform good using shottky diode or shottky barrier diode?

u can use HSCH-5531 Schottcky diod as it's been used by the previously attached paper titled "Adaptive power ..." (page:3).
u can find its datasheet in www.datasheetarchive.com

here is the JNL caihalo wantd me to upload:

hello myebook..
My first question is where is the inset fed for the u-slot antennas. I already design this antenna using CST but I'm not really sure where an inset feeding point.
Second question is may i got the measurement for the rectifying circuit design in journal (A Rectenna Design With Harmonic Rejecting Circular Sector Antenna)
Hope you can help me
tq

do you have paper about rectenna 900Mhz?

hi,
i design an antenna using CST.
Now i want to design rectifier part using ADS. the problem is 1) how to import the antenna s parameter data from CST to SNP file, so i can use SNP in ADS during rectifier design or any technique that i can use?

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back