Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help regarding design of a 20Watts inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

devpunjabi

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
please help regardind design of a 20Watt inverter (AC to DC ) and charging a bettery...:-(

why you require inverter to charge the battery? you tell me the spec of battery you want to charge(battery type,voltage,AH rating)

please help regardind design of a 20Watt inverter (AC to DC ) and charging a bettery...:-(

From starting thread post we only know that you want to charger some battery and you need around 20W charger. You should give more details about scenario.

i am building a circuit for converting stray magnetic field (from a wi-power system) into usable energy..... i am done with coils but i need to convert that stray field which is unused to charge a 12 volt or 9 V battery.... so i need a rectifier design in which losses are less to improve overall efficiency of my system... :-?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back