Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help on sliding mode control

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohaib ali

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anyone provide me the following?

1. C. Edwards, S. Spurgeon, and C. P. Tan, “On development and application of sliding mode observers,” in Variable Structure Systems: Towards XXIst Century, J. Xu and Y. Yu, Eds. Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag, 2002, Lecture Notes in Control and Information Science, pp.253–282.

2. V. Utkin, Sliding Modes in Control and Optimization. New York: Springer-Verlag, 1992.

3. I. Boiko, “Oscillations and transfer properties of relay servo systems—The locus of a perturbed relay system approach,” Automatica, vol. 41, no. 4, pp. 677–683, 2005.

4. E. Fridman, A. Seuret, and J.-P. Richard, “Robust sampled-data stabilization of linear systems: An input delay approach,” Automatica, vol. 40, no. 8, pp. 1441–1446, 2004.

5. D. P. Atherton, Nonlinear Control Engineering –Describing Function Analysis and Design. Workingham, U.K.: Van Nostrand , 1975

6. C. Edwards and S. Spurgeon, Sliding Mode Control: Theory and Application. London, U.K.: Taylor & Francis, 1998

hello,

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

dont forget to hit the thnkd button

hi friend, you paper#3
dont forget to hit the thnx button

hi, friend, your paper # 4
dont forget to hit the thnx button

Hai tenoutit

did you see the date of the opening post? It is more than a year old.

And more over the last visit of the op is at July

Why are digging such old posts and answering them?

I appreciate your helping hand.

Nandhu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back