Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me with a project that uses Siemens gsm/gprs module

Status
Not open for further replies.

tongbram

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i m confuse where to post this question.....well i m trying to do a project in which i continuously sending data to the internet using gprs after particular time interval say 1 or 2 minute. And whenever message or ring comes it should stop/close the internet connection and handle these msg/ring and then return to the online data transferring mode.please can anybody help me on this topic........ i m using Siemens mc55 module.

at^sics mc55

tongbram said:
i m confuse where to post this question.....well i m trying to do a project in which i continuously sending data to the internet using gprs after particular time interval say 1 or 2 minute. And whenever message or ring comes it should stop/close the internet connection and handle these msg/ring and then return to the online data transferring mode.please can anybody help me on this topic........ i m using Siemens mc55 module.

Your requirement is very simple. The internet connection and Voice/SMS both are work in same time. There are no problem in MC55 module. If not want to use parallel, in that case u can stop the internet connection.First tell me, in which protocol u r sending the data to a server?

at gprs siso siss

thanks for the reply,.......i m using the socket type of connection. here i can call as well as receives sms but in this type of socket connection i have to disconnect the gprs and then i have to connect the gprs for sending data again....i dont know why it is required. These are the AT commands

AT^SICS=0,CONTTYPE,GPRS0
AT^SICS=0,APN,"airtelgprs.com"
AT^SISS=9,SRVTYPE,SOCKET
AT^SISS=9,CONID,0
AT^SISS=9,ADDRESS,"SOCKTCP://www.gpsgate.com:35"
AT^SISO=9
AT^SISW=9,(no. of byte to send),1

you can suggest me any other connection in which i can send data without disconnecting the gprs or what modification require in above AT commands???????

Re: siemens gsm/gprs

Hola :
buscando informacion sobre modem gprs, vi tu contacto.Queria saber si podias decirme, resulta que con un software entreador de modem siemmes, anda perfecto, me puedo conectar al servidor de google y solicitar la pagina, pero cuando hago todo esto desde el hiperterminal cargango todos los comandos at, resulta el coamndo at^sisw me vuelve loco, nose como escribir por ejemplo GET / HTTP/1.0, hay alguna manera, que pasos hay que hacer.
Espero respuestas gracias.

Ezequiel

Status
Not open for further replies.