Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help Me what are the issues in 65nm design and layout .

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhu01

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello ,

Please help me getting some design and layout issues in 65NM .

Best Regards ,
MAdhu.

Added after 21 minutes:

PLease any one help me .

Hello ,

Any one please help me in getting some document for 65NM.

Best Regards ,
Madhu

which foundry you are using? why can not you get from them>

Hi,

In 65nm process, some of the features will be:
Large variation in the gds across process corners (short channel effect), large vt variation due to DIBL, large leakage currents due to low vt of the devices, lower Vds and gate oxide breakdown voltages, better Mu * cox value and hence better drive current.
Regards,
Jitendra.

Hi Jit ,

I have seen ur points , please provide some documents by that i can get some more knowlegde about this technology . If u can send document regarding both design and Layout , it will be very good .

Best Regards ,
Madhu.

Hi Madhu,

Please ask the fab for the documents for which you are working.It does not make sense to look at some other fab's 65nm proces parameters, and also they are confidential docs.Nobody will provide you them.

Regards,
Jitendra.

Hai Jit ,

Iam Not asking any fab docs , iam just asking to provide general issues not for specific technology .

Best Regards ,
Madhu .

Status
Not open for further replies.