Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me understand this negative feedback circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katerina

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
negative resistance

This circuit works as negative feedback when R1=8K2 and positive feedback for R1=18K.
The graph is what I get for negative feedback at 200Hz. I don't get it why is split in parts and why if I change the amplitude of the input some parts in both directions dissapear.
For positive feedback I get smitch trigger I think..
Can you help me understanding this circuit?

Re: negative resistance

I've done some progress with the circuit if anyone is interested. The non-linear areas of the graph are caused because of voltage saturation (also known as clipping) depended on the input amplitude. There is a maximun and minimum value of input signal to make the op amp work in the linear region.

If anyone has something more pls help.

negative resistance

actually the output voltage depends on the power suply.practically if you have Vcc +-15v then the maximun output voltage is Vcc-1=+-14volts before the voltage to saturate

Katerina

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: negative resistance

Ashtaroth said:
actually the output voltage depends on the power suply.practically if you have Vcc +-15v then the maximun output voltage is Vcc-1=+-14volts before the voltage to saturate

You are right! In order to maintain the Kirchoff Law in the system!

Status
Not open for further replies.