Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me start a security system project

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSRA

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
recently i have an idea in my mind,and want to make some thing of it.

to design a system which works as,

i through same special ink write anything on page or first page of any book.

then when that page is passed through a censor type thing it will detect it and rings any alarm.

what the key is when any page which do not have that special ink when passed through system wonnt cause alarm to ring.

if let say i made such project and want to modify this project in a way that project keeps record of the time and date when alarm rings through interfacing.

but the problem is so far what i write is just a thinking and i don't know from where to start and most important how to start,how to write on paper,and from which ink i write etc.

so i think in this forum many of electronic genius are present and i hope any one of those might give me some useful way to start.

remeber i wish to use microcontroller for this.

i am waiting for reply.

tc
bye

Re: security system

can u plz elaborate ......

Rather than ink, just coat the paper with a chemical. The chemical could do any of the following:

*Absorb heat better than paper
*Change color when heated, and then change back when cooled
*Conducts electricity
*Several of the following to make the system more secure.
*Use your imagination!

Ask a chemist what kind of chemicals do that.

Added after 1 minutes:

Do you have any electronic experience?

Added after 10 minutes:

Do you have experience with microcontrollers?

security system

Why not embed and RFID sticker on the book(s)?

well now i have decided to use sensor and instead of rings and alarm ..it just counts the number of items pass through the sensor through interfacing and through camera takes the picture when anything pass through it...

so what i want to ask is would i able touse camera mobile for this?

A picture would take a lot of time and programming to use. I would go with the RFID card.

see this subject ..... i hope you like it

h**p://

see ya

well now i have decided to use sensor and instead of rings and alarm ..it just counts the number of items pass through the sensor through interfacing and through camera takes the picture when anything pass through it...

so what i want to ask is would i able touse camera mobile for this?
well if u just wanna count the no. of pieces.. the simplest way i can think is... use photodiodes.. and its cheap
in case u need to include some other informations as well.. RFID tag is very reasonable..

just fire a light, din a recieving end should cacth it,
then your ink or whatsoever, should absorb light,
then.......................................................

RFID is used as a good security measure. Use google to find lot of links on RFID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back