Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me identify a VCP package with SMC VFC430-480 markings

Status
Not open for further replies.

majorbra

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I´m fixing a RF transmitters in 430-480Mhz band, and probaly I find a VCO with problem. In the VCO package say: SMC VFC430-480. I soppose that is a old microwave RF company. In order to get a new VCO part, I need know the specs of this one.

Does Anyone know that company?

Regards,

majorbra

Re: 430-480mhz band vco

I searched in the google and don't know what it is. But I found that maybe a harmonic oscillator. And maybe VFC is voltage freq converter (harmonic oscillator). Hope it will helpyou.

If you cannot find the spec of the oscillator, you can try to evaluate yourself the existing one.
Supply it using a battery, check for frequency range, tuning gain, output power, stability, phase noise, pulling, pushing, etc.

If the oscillator can't work and can't be tested, you can evaluate it's performance according to the transmitter specification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back