Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me find SMD SC-74 (G3MF) and SC-74A (GCLF) marking code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bengt

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi.

I know that this is a really long shot but you never know.

I'm trying to repair a lithium battery protection and/or balancing board. On this, compared to others similar I have seen, really heavy mounted board, there are two chips I can't recognize. It is one 5 pin SC-74A and one 6 pin SC-74. It could be diodes because of the board marking but I am not sure. The problem is that the chip markings do not match anything I can find.

Chip markings:
5 pin SC74A: GCLF
6 pin SC-74: G3MF

I started looking into the cross reference but found no hits I have now spent hours searching through various manufacturers. I have still no idea what the manufacturer can be. It is probably not the same as any other chip on the board. There is for example a MOSFET from Chenmko.

The SC74A can be a diode pair, common cathode (according to the multi-meter) but with a never-seen configuration with the cathode at pin 5 and the anodes at pin 1 and 3.

The SC74 can be anything, measuring gives nothing, diodes and double diode voltage everywhere.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.