Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me choose a component to show that my input is working

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlylonely

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
any idea on input?

I have a school project.
the circuit is work, i want to show that my input is work by using a component.so when the input is change ,my mobile phone will receive a sms that tell me the input is high or low.

I really no idea on which component, a simple one to use on my input.

Can somebody help me?
THANKS!

Re: any idea on input?

Try these: a light dependant resistor, so when you expose your device to light it sends a sms, .. or a microphone, when you clap your hands it triggs your device ..

Did you think about to use a simple taster, and when you push it then mcu recognize input signal and begin procedure of sending SMS.

Mr.Cube

just for demo the input.
I think about the temperature sensor,so that when the temperature is change, i can receive sms"the input is HIGH".
but the circuit is too complicate.
I want a simple one.

uses temperature sensor with opamp amplifier and comparator. set the threshold comparator so high is temperatur high, and low is temperature low.

u can use digital output temperature sensor of maxim .the circuit is not at all complicated.
it s a one wire communication

Status
Not open for further replies.