Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help in mtech projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

jravi

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
m tech projects

hi
i am doing m.tech in digital systems & computer electronics
i need to submitt my project abstract in this month
plz give/ suggest me some ieee projects on image pocessing & computer networks

ieee mtech projects

When it comes to selecting a project,Choose one which passionates you.You may have many ideas..Try to convert your ideas into a project.And my opinion would be doing a project which solves small social problems.Once you are clear with the Idea then search for resources.

Added after 6 minutes:

Doing an Ieee project is good.But in my opinion dont look for branded one's initially .Doin a project which is based on someone's idea may decrease amount of interest you put on that project.So Think form your side.You will see lot's of idea's pouring in.Discuss with your friends.Convert your ideas into a working model.Then Start searching for resources,or project's that are already based on your Idea so that you can add something new to it.

best projects for mtech digital electronics

hi

Actually Srikar is completely right .....I agree with him

But before taking Projects on Image processing ..look at it read the various information ...and keep in ur mind the goal or project which are u in interested in and finally the image processing or Networks and ur goal will sure match...

Image processing have a lot of other indepth stuff like analog image processing ,grayscale image processing

All the best

ieee projects abstract for m.tech

better to select project on wavelet transform in fpga implementation.

Re: m tech projects

Sir
i am doing m.tech in Applied electronics
i need to submitt my project abstract last of this month
plz give/ suggest me some ieee projects on image pocessing and send me abstract of topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back