Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help! How can I plot the Vth in analog design env

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.S.D

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
iv plot nmos vth

In cadence analog design env,how can I polt the threshold voltage of an nmos as a function of channel length L with spectre?
how can plot the device's parameter?

plotting threshold voltage in spectre

It's similar to:

plot threshold voltage with cadence

Vth can directly be seen

L.S.D said:
In cadence analog design env,how can I polt the threshold voltage of an nmos as a function of channel length L with spectre?

Do it as usual like any other plots. However you have to do the plot function of length point by point. Each time you change the length measeure le Vth and repeat that step untill the curve is done.

use calculator of ADE to get vth

can I get the polt like this directly?

AdvaRes said:
L.S.D said:

Do it as usual like any other plots. However you have to do the plot function of length point by point. Each time you change the length measeure le Vth and repeat that step untill the curve is done.

plot by hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back