Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help for slotted waveguide array

Status
Not open for further replies.

burton

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am designing a slotted waveguide array using R.S. Elliot's three equations. I solved the three equations using matlab, but I cannot get the right results.

Please give me some advice and similar matlab program.

Hi ! Let me know the exact problem you are working on ! also the matlab program you have used, and elliots equation you have programmed. Perhaps I would be able to help with complete info. :D

How to design slotted waveguide array

I want to design a slotted waveguide (filled with dielectric) array. Please tell me how to obtain the length and position of every slot if the magnitude and phase of the excitation of slot is known. I want to use the Elliot's three equations, but someone tell me that MoM should be accurately used to design the slotted waveguide array. Since it takes a lont time to simulate a big slotted waveguide array using MoM, I want to know how to get the initial length and positon of every slot and how to effectively tune the length and positon of every slot in the design process by MoM.

Thanks in advance!

Re: How to design slotted waveguide array

Hi im also interested to find out the theoretical way of calculating the size and length of slots in a circular slot waveguide, and the waveguide equivalent circuit showing the impedance of the slots.

Is there any revelant books or websites i can start off with?

Re: How to design slotted waveguide array

You can use viseto gatti's papers in rcent years. Also typing his name and active slotted waveguide in google you can find a report which is helpful.

Hi Dream-Buyer

If you have experience in designing the slotted antennas, I can not get the same result which is mentioned in the ELLIOTT'S BOOK for two waveguide(in HFSS).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back