Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

(help) coaxial feed in CST MWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhw24

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys,
I am trying to feed a microstrip patch antenna with a coaxial probe feed. Till now I m getting nothing although I have read the circular patch antenna tutorial provided in the help manual.

Could anyone please suggest the correct method.
I am using CST MWS.

im facing the same problem too right now.

Check out the macro called 'Calculate analytic line impedance'. I noticed that this comes with a 'Build 3D model' option in the latest version of CST.

Otherwise, you can post your original file here and I can take a look.

hi thanks for you reply.
i'm giving up on coax feed and now i'm working on microstrip line feed.
but now i'm having a problem where the antenna need to be measured under bending condition as it is a textile antenna.
i don't know how to bend the patch antenna using this cst software.i'm really appreciate if you can help.
i'm trying to upload the cst file here so that you can take a look. but failed.it says ''invalid file''. huhu :(

You need to take a look at the solid creation options like blend, chamfer and imprint.

The 'imprint' operation is most probably what you are looking for.

Create a .zip archive containing your CST file and then upload it. That should work.

thanks.this is my patch antenna in flat condition.those options like 'bend sheet', blend and chamfer are not active.huhu
btw im using cst mws 2010.

Attachments

• a2cotton.zip
    14.6 KB · Views: 151

Status
Not open for further replies.