Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

hacking the pachislo machine and LE2280

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronrancher

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
le2280

hi all,

you can see my posts in various places around elektroda, i am an engineer in the united states. recently, i have purchased a pachislo machine and this thing is really a lot of fun - is anyone here familiar with them? i imagine some of our japanese users will be!

anyway, i have been hacking this thing a lot lately - change coin sensor to accept quarters, wrote credit-add modchip, wrote auto-reel-stop modchip for vegas style games, tracing the main board, and trying to figure out how to read out the ROM.

anyone interested in messing around with these devices - ie - read out the ROM of LE2280? This MCU is obsolete, but used in almost every pachislo machine that exists today. I cannot even find a datasheet!

Anyone want to join in the fun? Also - can anyone find a datasheet for LE2280, LE2288, LE2080, LE1064, LE1080, LE1088 or any of the family of MCU used in pachislo machines?
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back