Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guidance on serdes

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneha rayala

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ,

I am just starting to learn serdes kindly please suggest me best source preferably video sources .and good reference books for same. Please try to share little you know about this.
Thank you

Hi,

I´d do a youtube search. just type in "serdes tutorial"
--> a lot of videos.

Klaus

Thanks for the suggestion. But could you please let me know if there is any series or book which has everything from very beginning right from basics .

There is a lot of variety in SERDES applications which drives even more variation in architecture and platforms. Clock recovery and line compensation schemes are big deals. Spent a year of my career on a burst mode CRU front end for a fiber optic SERDES / packet engine. "Tips" are you tying your shoe laces; a long dusty road ahead....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back