Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gsm message display on bigger tft/lcd

Status
Not open for further replies.

beyondH

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hellow all,,

Can anybody here kindly provide me some information regarding the interfacing of tft/lcd with the controllers/processors...
I want to show the message(sms) sent to my gsm modem on the tft/lcd screen 21 inches...
kindly guide me how to do it??
Can I able to show my desired character on the screen with the help of controller??

thanks. in advance...any help is appreciated..

I'm also want learn TFT LCD, waiting for others.
GSM Modem is not a problem to me.

in this blog very small micro Atmel 90s1200 is used as voltage to videocomposite signal (TV input):
**broken link removed**
You maybe use larger Atmel and instead of reading voltage replace with reading sms....!

which controller you are using.

And specified LCD you r using or else..

@torana--I will use 8051 or the avr(mega series i.e. atmega 8 -128 series) depends on the condition...
and for the thing which displays on some sort of screen....we may use a "lcd" but for a large screen it is ultra costly.....so some of persons are saying ki u should use led dot matrix array to show the "motion" or try out with the POV techniques......

i guess both are hard for my level..lolzzz..
any more solutions

---------- Post added at 11:15 ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 ----------

@engshahrul--your led dot matrix display one is really gud...guess i may have a little help regarding that only...

Status
Not open for further replies.