Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ground monopole& interaction with human body in CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

victor50

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
For my final dissertation at biotechnologiy faculty I have to study - among other things - a monopole with ground.
As an absolute beginner with CST, I succeeded in designing the monpole thanks to your help and the tutorials. Now the problem is that I have to simulate the interaction of the ground monopole with the human body (a muscle) starting - according to my teacher - from considering:
"a half-plane [perpendicular to the monopole (oriented according to the Z-axis) and parallel to the X-Y plane of the ground] of given epsilon, 50 F/m, and electrical conductivity, 0.9 S/m (a proxy for a muscle). That is, (it's always a reported speech!!!) the ground monopole is no longer in the vacuum but there is that half-plane in front of it and at a given distance (20 mm, then simulation should be conducted for a dsitance of 100 and 150 mm )".
Now, in view of my scarce knowledge of CST, could someone out there:
1) 'translate' in human terms the concept above and
2) explain to me the step by step procedure to be followed to reach that result?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back