Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

good power management BTS DESIGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianece

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

how to implement good power management in base station. any source to learn on this topic..

could you elaborate your question in more detail ?

Hello good morning,

i am working in telecom wireless industry .Now in training mode completed training in 3G.my first mini project is power management in 2G 3G base stations . I am very new to OPNET tool. preparing some IEEE papers for that project.. i need some ideas like how to implement good power management in BTS and simulate in opnet .

plz advise.. to proceed

Thanks

indianece said:
Hello good morning,

i am working in telecom wireless industry .Now in training mode completed training in 3G.my first mini project is power management in 2G 3G base stations . I am very new to OPNET tool. preparing some IEEE papers for that project.. i need some ideas like how to implement good power management in BTS and simulate in opnet .

plz advise.. to proceed

Thanks

You might be mixing IC Power Management and BTS Power Management. terms. I believe when it comes to Power Management for BTS then there is power in Watts has to handle.

see, Telecom RF Planning, Installation, Optimization, drive testing is different than RF IC and MMIC Design. Telecom guys also use some different CAD tool than RF IC and MMIC CAD tool design.

Added after 45 seconds:

girih192002 said:
indianece said:
Hello good morning,

plz advise.. to proceed

Thanks

You might be mixing IC Power Management and BTS Power Management. terms. I believe when it comes to Power Management for BTS then there is power in Watts has to handle.

see, Telecom RF Planning, Installation, Optimization, drive testing is different than RF IC and MMIC Design. Telecom guys also use some different CAD tool than RF IC and MMIC CAD tool design.

I guess you need to manage approximately 47 to 50 dBm power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back