Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Generating a signal (a VHDL description) with a well-defined frequency in a FPGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

isamel85

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
In fact, I'm working on a project that aims to put a communication platform to interact with hydrogen sensor wirelessly.
The platform consists of an evaluation board from Xilinx ML505 (on which there is a Virtex 5) which will implement the baseband digital processing and another board (Software Defined Radio) for the analog front end that includes the blocks needed (modulator / demodulator, filter, LNA, PA, local oscillator) to communicate on the UHF band (900 MHz).
The platform requires a 12-bit DAC and an ADC 12-bit to adapt the two boards.
So I need help to generate a baseband signal (VHDL description) with a defined frequency, otherwise, I have trouble to describe the signal generator in VHDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back