Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

g.729A for TMS320C55 or others OPTIMIZATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lib

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
optimizing g729 itu implementation

Hi. dear All!
Have you ever optimized g.729 C-sources for DSP (TMS320C55 or others) ?

Please, answer .
I need some help.

Thanks!

g.729 mips

Dear ALL!
Did you work with g.729 even a little?
Plese answer!!

tms320c55 forum

Well, I did it once for TMS54 and then for ВF533
What help do you need?

I want to know is there any reason to optimize sources of g.729 by ITU or is it a very long and difficult way?
What sources have you optimized? How many channels could you run at TMS54?

As I remember, assembler implementation of G729a (encoder+decoder) takes 19 mips of processor bandwith. 7 ch on tms54 150 Mhz

I made also Blackfin implementation. It was not completely assembler-optimized as processor architecture and C-compiler permits to generate rather good code from C. This mainly C-implemented code needs less than 20 mips - 30 ch on BF533 600 Mhz

What way have you optimized sources?
Did you take sources from ITU and optimize them completely or you took them from other place?

2fontp:
:)
OK, I see we have already met in other forum.

Does anybody want to say something about subject?

Here again.
Has somebody got something new about where to get G.729 vocoder sources for TMS320C55 for a reasonable price?
Waiting for response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back