Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fuel cell mppt inverter design

Status
Not open for further replies.

danilorj

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

how do I do a project of an inverter so in a situation of fault the grid current is still less than the maximum current of the inverter (VDC=440V).

Informations of my fuel cell connected to the inverter:
Pnominal=6kW
Pmax=8kW
In=133.3A
Vn=45 V
Vmax=37 V
Informations of the grid connected to the inverter
Vgrid=200 V

I'm sending a PDF attached. What I want to do can be seen in figure 6d and in equation (6).

Attachments

• 77975_low-voltage-ride-through-of-single-phase.pdf
    677.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

how do I do a project of an inverter so in a situation of fault the grid current is still less than the maximum current of the inverter (VDC=440V).

I guess you want to prevent grid AC from flowing into your converter, if your converter fails?

It may not be possible to cause all the transistors to turn off in the event of failure.

A relay is probably the most likely method. Even then you might not be able to ensure that current will shut off to its coil in all cases of failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back