Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FS Motion Estimation sample

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkoudinos

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm trying to develop an optimized version for the FS motion estimation algorithm in hardware (FPGA design) in order to further develop an embedded system including it. However, it would be very helpful if I had a simple implementation (in VHDL preferrably) of this algorithm in order to study it and use it as a reference design.

I've found some architectures proposed in a few papers, however it would be a bit waste of time to implement one of these from scratch. Could someone point me to an example in order to synthesize it and begin the rest of my work?

Thank you in advance

look on opencores, if you can't find one there then your going to have to contact one or more of those paper writers and see if you can get their code. Things that require real work to implement are generally NOT given away for free. That and "You get what you pay for" applies very well as the majority of code you find for free is garbage (IMO).

Status
Not open for further replies.