Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

free rtos stm32f103 keil

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneha.tm

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I downloaded free rtos 8.2 package and builded demo of Cortex STM32F103 in Keil IDE. Build is successful.But when i debug it stops at hard fault handler and not going inside main function.Does anyone have an idea about this issue?

The fault handler gives you the code location that caused the exception and additional information, e.g. accessing non-existing data memory etc.

Hi all,
I downloaded free rtos 8.2 package and builded demo of Cortex STM32F103 in Keil IDE. Build is successful.But when i debug it stops at hard fault handler and not going inside main function.Does anyone have an idea about this issue?

The FreeRTOS FAQ includes an "my application does not run, what could be wrong" page, and a page on debugging hard faults. Can I assume you have tried to help yourself already by reading these, but still have a problem? If so, can you say what you have done to try and diagnose the problem?

Regards.

Hi,i'm Reilly.It's likely to your pointer erot or datatype is error,you can simulat step by step ,for example:Stlink or Jlink .

Last edited by a moderator:

But here the error is before main function.So it cant be a data type error.While debugging it does not enter main function.Before main only some preprocessor directives is initialized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back