Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Flexible PCB valentine flower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munyua44

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have been reading about flexible PCBs from different informative sites like https://www.theengineeringprojects.com/2018/04/flexible-pcb.html and I have gotten great interest in coming up with a flower PCB board for decorating purposes. What am not sure if if this can be made possible or maybe am being over ambitious. I need to make a flower that can glitter and change colors randomly from one color to the other, let us red to blue to green to yellow at different intervals and there is no way the whole flower will have the same color. Anybody who has tried this?
I will be appreciative for any help offered.

Am loving the commercial outfit. I would appreciate if you give me more information of where I can get it on the modern market. I have searched on the internet and I have not come across any seller.
Thank you!

I get dozens of results. Modern market? There is no old market.
If you refer to the led dress above; its image shows : Outfit by ETERESHOP

Etereshop may give results on a search. Get assistance for using search engines, choose vendors serving your location/currency, To give you more vendors information without knowing your location makes no sense.
Above from the word 'nanobeads' : click on it, it is a link.

I get dozens of results. Modern market? There is no old market.
If you refer to the led dress above; its image shows : Outfit by ETERESHOP

Etereshop may give results on a search. Get assistance for using search engines, choose vendors serving your location/currency, To give you more vendors information without knowing your location makes no sense.
Above from the word 'nanobeads' : click on it, it is a link.
thank you ..... let me focus on the vendors in my location. Although Kenya being a third world country might be lacking such vendors and in most case we focus on the online vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back