Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fire Fighting Robot Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed Saa

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello , i have a project " Fire Fighting Robot " that i should do without any microcontroller 8-O
just by logic gates ( combinational circuits + sequential circuits ) :roll:

here is the map

**broken link removed**

am using 3 IR sensors (Right - Left - Front)
i already finished the wall follower circuits and it makes the robot exploring 3 rooms but still the 4th room i can't make the robot enter it ( i wan't to change the strategy at the blue box in this pic )

**broken link removed**

i thought about counting the number of turns that the robot make till he reach room 4 but i found that the robot doesn't move parallel to the walls all time there is some errors so the no of counts will not be fixed :/

any ideas ?! :roll::roll:

Use left or right following method to nearest wall. Drop a target magnet as you follow all outside walls. When you return to home change to other sensor side and follow all inside walls. Drop a 2nd magnet with another coil. When you return to home pickup magnetic with coil and sound alarm to say"done". Pickup magnets is optional.

When you detect the end wall change to left hand wall following. i.e. after 21 X 90 Degs Rh. turns.
Frank

i thought about that but the robot no always parallel to the wall so the turns wll change always

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back