Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FINAL YEAR PROJECT HELP - heart and temperature monitoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finals

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
FINAL YEAR PROJECT HELP

Hi, I am planning to develop a heart and temperature monitoring system for my final year project. I would be grateful if anyone could give me some advice on how to begin this project. I am planning to use a microcontroller for this project. What other important hardware that i should be using?

All the help is very much appreciated.

Re: FINAL YEAR PROJECT HELP

Finals said:
Hi, I am planning to develop a heart and temperature monitoring system for my final year project. I would be grateful if anyone could give me some advice on how to begin this project. I am planning to use a microcontroller for this project. What other important hardware that i should be using?
All the help is very much appreciated.
Nice...draw a schematic, write a program for the microcontroller, and use PT100 or LM35 as sensor and make the temperature display on the LCD.Use 7805 for regulating 5 volts and some capacitors and resistors...Thaz all the hardware you need to make it....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back