Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Facing problem in RF transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai halee awan,

Surely i can help you, I am working in an organisation where all material's will be provided by the organisation, so i dont have much idea regarding purchase,

This is the mail id of radiometrix sales department just mail them and clarify yourself
sales@radiometrix.co.uk

This is the home page of radiometrix have a look
http://www.radiometrix.co.uk

This is the circuit of my project.

hi
livingston today iam very happy because i have done labtest of my rf project perfectly
and problem was in the PCB
now iwill upload new designe of PCB
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Any idea if these low cost modules can send serial data at a decent baud rate of around 4800 Mhz?
am trying to transfer data between two microcontrollers using these modules, but nothing is getting detected on hyperterminal at the receiver..neither is any current/voltage change detected on the receiver wen something is transmitted.

hi
i think this low cost module doesnt work properly at this high baud rate ,its limit 9.6k only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back