Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fabricated a pcb by using tone transfer method for rf module

Status
Not open for further replies.

niteshtripathi

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I hv fabricated a pcb by using tone transfer method for rf module. After soldering ic base when i measure votage(without mounting the ic) b/w pin 10(data input) and ground, there is a voltage of 2.56 volt, how its posible. Same prob with pin 11,12,13.

Re: I hv fabricated a pcb by using tone transfer method for rf module

It must be the wind that is causing the problem or may be even the rain :lol:

seriously how do you expect us to help you when you have not uploaded any pictures or schematics, how do we know what voltage you have your board set up,
Did you mirror the image/ are there any shorts across tracks what other components do you have installed are they the correct way round is the regulator mounted correctly
The list is endless without seeing nothing.
It would like be me asking you how long is this piece of string I'm holding in my hand right now :lol:

After soldering ic base...
...without mounting the ic...
Wait, what? You soldered it without mounting it?
What IC is it, anyway?

Hi,

Wizpics crystal ball must be out of action :grin:

Assume you mean an ic holder without the chip fitted, though not sure if you mean with or without the psu voltage applied.

What about your test meter, have you got it set on the AC range instead of DC ?

If not post those pictures ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back