Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

extracted pole filter synthesis tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhul3

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I am trying to design a 7-order extracted pole filter (1 transmission zero on high side). Is there any good synthesis tool to get something e.g coupling matrix?

Thanks.

Lee

I have just coded a matlab program to generate the coupling matrix based on Amari's paper very recently. The program is not on the current laptop. I will post it next week.
Currently, this program can generate the coupling matrix once the pass band and transmission zeros are specified.

Based on the coupling matrix, I can further map it to a bandpass equivalent circuit. However, I still have some problems to find a direct relation between the calculated NRN and a physical implementation, e.g. waveguide T-junction.

TY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back