Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ENC28J60 with ATMEGA32

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay.123

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear friends,
This is Jay here. I am trying to implement a webserver using ENC28J60 and ATMEGA32 from ATMEL. I have purchased ENC kit from micro4you.com. Here is the link for the circuit diagram for the board that I have purchased.
**broken link removed**

I have connected it to ATMEGA32. I am using CodeVisionAVR compiler for ATMEGA. I tried to initialize and receive packets but failed everytime. I am using Silicon Rev. B4. The problem that I have is that I am always seeing the value zero in EPKTCNT register. I am trying to send a UDP packet to ENC28J60. I am running wireshark on the PC. It shows desired packet being transmitted correctly. On ENC kit that I have, link activity LED glows. But EPKTCNT never increments to 1.

What is that I am lacking here? Are you aware of any ENC - ATMEGA TCP/IP stack? What could be the possible problem?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Jay

Help me people... I am not able to still solve it after so many days... give some suggestions...
Thanks.

Are you sure you have a TCP/IP stack on your software?
--
Amr Ali

Can you post link for your code here, so that it can be cheked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back