Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electric drill motor problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackdavid.

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,i'm new in electronics and forum,i'm a mechanic from croatia.
let's get to the point. i have an electric motor from an electric battery drill i want to make an electric skateboard. I tried the motor on 6V,9V, 12V,. It worked slow just on 9V, on 6 and 12V it produced jus a zzzzzzz noise and no rotation. what should i do?

what are you driving the motor with? a battery? if so I'd stack a couple in parallel to get some more current.

- - - Updated - - -

You should only do that if it's not the end of the world if you fry the motor though... you should never guess at voltages

Excuse me but i don't know much about electronics, can you tell me what should i do with easiest words so i get it? thanks

Dear Friend we need Information about your drill for helping at least
how many volts & how much current this data is available top side of the drill
How many volts required to motor running & how much Current it will take

i would give you info but i just don't know. i got this motor long time ago and i don't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back