Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dspic30f2010 inverter problem

Lakeside@1482

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends, I have an inverter brought to me for repair (which seems locally made) in which Dspic30F2010 was used. I have replaced all the burnt MOSFETs and the drivers and the inverter seem to be running okay with 220vac at it's output. The problem now is that the buzzer keeps sounding continuously without any alarm coming up on the display. Moreover, the relay chatters whenever any load is powered from the output. I will appreciate any help I can get to get to the root of this problem.....

IMG_20230718_225032.jpg

I have no idea if this is related to your board but there have been numerous posts on many forums about a DSPIC30 based inverter and many of then have schematics (IIRC).
See if you can dig up one and see if t is anything like your board.
Without a schematic I don't see that you have much chance of success.
Susan

Thanks Susan for your prompt reply.
I actually did a reverse engineering of the board and all parts looks exactly the same as this scheme I found online.

dsp sinewave T9.JPG

Interch
Hello friends, I have an inverter brought to me for repair (which seems locally made) in which Dspic30F2010 was used. I have replaced all the burnt MOSFETs and the drivers and the inverter seem to be running okay with 220vac at it's output. The problem now is that the buzzer keeps sounding continuously without any alarm coming up on the display. Moreover, the relay chatters whenever any load is powered from the output. I will appreciate any help I can get to get to the root of this problem.....

View attachment 183924

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back