Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DIY Moving Message Display

Status
Not open for further replies.
led moving message display circuit diagrams

newbie in here. can somebody help me in programming the 7*10 message display using 877a and picbasic language?

elektor cd-rom 2001

electronicus,
you wrote,
"A nice Running Text Disply controled by a COP-8 microcontroler.
For programming use a standard PC keyboard wit an infrared data link. "
Can you guide me to convert assembly code from COP8 to '51?
I do like your suggestion on COP8 as best since ordinary led dot matrix moving message is not sufficient;people want different visual effects.
Is there anybody who can suggest possible shortcuts for migrating from COP8 assembly code to '51 assembly?
Best regards
A.S.Rudra

circuit layout for message moving display

@Windom

If you could use 12V, the most cheap power source is for PC. If it is ATX, open it, desolder all wires that you didn't need, connect green (POWER ON) wire to gnd and you will have 12V at 10 or more Amps.

bye

attiny2313 moving mesage

Hello,

Does anyone have a simulation Model for any of the Moving Message display shown here in Labcenter's Proteus.

Like the One shown here **broken link removed**.

regards

Added after 56 seconds:

Hello,

Does anyone have a simulation Model for any of the Moving Message display shown here in Labcenter's Proteus.

Like the One shown here **broken link removed**.

regards

running message display

anybody can give me a circiut of a scrolling message display using zilog.

uwemenergysystems

here is one with atmega128.

hxxp://www.microsyl.com/ledsign/ledsign.html

atmega128 for led signboard

Does anyone have the character set for 8x8 led dot matrix display? in assembly?

I need it urgently :cry:

attiny moving led

Any one work with full color display ???

The method can be found at www.ams-i.com

Added after 2 minutes:

I thought to control Video led , we must know how CRT work ?? ? Does someone work with it ??

make your own led moving message display

Did anyone test the project of {Modular Dotmatrix Display} By Elektor at June 2001?

Would you please give me details?

I appreciate any help.

max6952 proton

hug00 how can iuse 74ls164 instaed of mic5814 make some connection discription i am interested in this..

16x80 led matrix shift register

I am making a small test project for 8x8 dot matrix display using AT89S52 microcontroller and i am having some problems. Currently i am using only a single display (the project is on a breadboard(s) ). All went well, the message was scrolling fine on the display until i decided to use buffers to increase the brightness(the display was not bright enough). I used the CD4050B non inverting buffers, the problem is that when i give four or more inputs through the buffer the display suddenly goes blank after a second or so. I cant understand whats the problem. Can anyone please help me out ?

led display message diy

hug00 in your schematics you said future switch, i can t understand if the schematics can work with out the switch, and moreover how can i write a tet inside the file.

pic18f452 with 74hc154

Does anyone work with RGB led , i intend to work with it . but can't find the RGB matrix ??? help me!

build power supply for led moving message circuit

tpt909 said:
Does anyone work with RGB led , i intend to work with it . but can't find the RGB matrix ??? help me!

One of the manufacturers is Ledtronics:
**broken link removed**

Also search Google using keywords "RGB LED dot matrix". You will find a lot of manufacturers and distributors.

Pop

diy pov display schematic

anybody can give me a circiut of a scrolling message display using motorola microcontrollers

digital clock in easy68k

i'm doing a signboard display.. but during my test, all of the led in the dot matrix are light on.. what's the prb with my circuit or program?

moving message display lcd vb

I am insearch of the same, I have requested many times that I want to build this only for learing purpose so i need the most easy sorftware in Assembly language and simple 8x5 matrix.
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back