Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Distortion System- nonharmonic device which is homogeneous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Distortion-andi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Distortion System

Hey,

I wanted to ask if someone has an nice distortion system, nonharmonic device which is homogen.
I'll tell you my main intention, I wanna find out how the perception of harmonics is. Meaning, I have to creat a distorted signal and compare it to an nondistorted signal. For this the level of the fundamental has to be exactly the same, in the nondistorted signal and the distorted! Also an problem is, I take complex signals like noise or screams of people or music.
Ask me anything! just post some opinions!!!

right now i am testing the muliplier, but this one has problems with complex signals due to the intermudular distortions!! [Book :Audio bandwith Extension from Eric Larsen + R. Aarts]

Just post something, that i can discuse with someone! Feeling kind of alone with myself + problems right now!! :)

Cheeers! yip yip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back