Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DDR2 SDRAM controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerstar007

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ddr2 sdram controller

Does any body have DDR2 SDRAM/ DDR SDRAM controller documentation and source code, Thanks in advance

ddr2 controller

Hi,
If you want to use it with an FPGA, you can use the one that Xilinx offers. Just use the "Core Generator" and create your own DDR2 controller.
Or if you are using the Altera, you can use the one that they offer.
Is there a reason you need the source code for it?

altera ddr2 controller

I dont want to implement in FPGA, Would like to check the DRAM behavioral model with the controller.

ddr_ddr2_sdram.zip

I just wanted to look at the way they have implemented the DDR2 controller, if you have the verilog code of DDR2 controller, can you upload them.

ddr2 controller with fpga

Guys, Has any body worked on the DDR/DDR2 controller. Can some one upload the code and documentation.

Could you upload it again?i can't down it now.Thanks!

Hi,
Currently I am working with DDR2.
If anyone have ddr2 configuration codes or atleast an idea regarding how to do that, tell me.
I am using Code Composer Studio.
Already i have codes for SDRAM. But i can't get how they used that.

Status
Not open for further replies.