Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data compression-IEEE papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

tojeena

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello for the attached Block diagram could anyone please help me to get recent IEEE papers for doing my MTech project.Data Compression algorithms ,error correcting codes. I searched IEEE explore,science direct etc.I wasn't able to locate anything useful,I was getting only image,speech compression papers.Please help me in this regard.I need the reference links only.(Communication/telemetry signal compression)

Attachments

• data.jpg
    data.jpg
    771.4 KB · Views: 58

IEEE papers are copyrighted and as such not allowed unless you have the author permission or are freely available, please read this.

Hard problem, The new technology is secret. Depend on your country , you should study any conference handbook after 2005, and last IEEE conference on your topic.

Don't care the new or old , knowledge is power.

Phongphan Porana,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back