Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Custom Data transmission over RF using PIC microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezoecisoc

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need to transmit serial binary data e.g (1100100100) (custom sequence) from PIC to PIC over RF. My sequence is 32 bit long. RF range should be 400-500 meters. i simulated in proteus using piece of wire from transmitter's PIC and Reciever's PIC it worked fine. I am don't know much about wireless communication, please suggest me the appropriate RF transmitter and Reciver modules and how to interface them to PIC also.
thanks.

The RF is always be a problem. There are too much noises in air. You will have to use CRC an least.
Anyway, I think, the something like NRF24L01 is a best choice. Im using them for a long time. Use wifi antenna and 500m in a direct view will be possible.

The RF is always be a problem. There are too much noises in air. You will have to use CRC an least.
Anyway, I think, the something like NRF24L01 is a best choice. Im using them for a long time. Use wifi antenna and 500m in a direct view will be possible.

for NRF24L01, can you provide me an example Circuit diagram for that. I got PIC and having serial output on 1 pin. ipreffer to use builtin antena modules.

This schematic for chip variant. For module I don't have it because used modules only with demoboards to write a code for STM32.

This schematic for chip variant. For module I don't have it because used modules only with demoboards to write a code for STM32.

Hello!
The schematic on left picture is made in Proteus? Where you find the library for NRF24L01? What is the software version that you used?

Thank you!

Anyone?
Please answer, I need this library for nRF24L01.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back