Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

connect mobile to microcontroler

Status
Not open for further replies.

computer eng.

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
avr mobile

GooD Morning every one ,

I have a question and I hope that I find an answer from you ;

I'm working on a project to send and recieve sms using AVR microcontroller, and I found that it's can be done using an old sony ericson mobile T10s ,

If someone has an idea about another mobile can be used with this micro instead of that because it's difficult to find it nowadays ..

please help me,,

connecting avr nokia

Hai

You can use any mobile for sending sms

Try to use NOKIA as lot of materials regarding AT command set is available in the net.

MicroCon

send sms with micro avr

thank you microcon555 ,

but I don't know how to connect nokia to the AVR also someone tell me that nokia is difficuilt to program..

Any help please , I need it to my project..

connect avr to mobile

Google is ur best friend

try with words AVR and mobile

u can find a lot of links, start some thing doin, come up with the problems, i can help u

MicroCon555

mobile avr

Thanks very much for helping ..

The mobile to be used is T10s of sony ericsson, and they connect the Tx and Rx of the pinout of the mobile. If I use another mobile of ericsson and connect to the Tx and Rx ..
It will be fine ?

connect avr with mobile

should I program the mobile in the computer before connecting it with the micro , or not ?

I need the answer please ,,,

avr и gsm mobile phone

Thank you very much js for your replay ..

Any body have an idea about connecting the mobile with the PC , which cable should I use ..?
>>

avr s mobilom

Hi,..
If someone has an idea about another mobile can be used with this micro instead of that because it's difficult to find it nowadays ..

Try the Nokia 6610.

Any body have an idea about connecting the mobile with the PC , which cable should I use ..?

Just use the serial cable that comes with the cell phone. Plug the DB-9 connector to your PC serial port, and the other terminal to your cell phone.... That's all.

avr net-io sms

Thank you seadolphine2000 for your replay,,

But many people tell me that nokia has a difficuilt protocal to program , and they advice me to use ericsson ..

Also, the mobile to be used is very old I think there is no cable with it .. :((

mobile gsm avr

js you mean that I should use DB9 cable ..?

I'm still confuse about this part ..:(

avr nokia phone connect serial port

Tiny Planet: a planet-wide, wireless I/O port **broken link removed**

Sony Ericsson AT Commands Online Reference
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
Sony Eriscsson T68 AT Commands Online Reference **broken link removed**

Send SMS using AT commands http://www.smssolutions.net/tutorials/gsm/sendsmsat
Receiving SMS messages using AT commands http://www.smssolutions.net/tutorials/gsm/receivesmsat

AT Commands for SMS on T610 http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=88354

connect mobile to pc com port avr

Thank you ME for your post..

I'm visit these sites before..

connect avr to computer

is the T10i has a AT command? this command set the receiving and transmitting the sms or information connected to the microcontroller...

to command the T10i or other mobile phone, you should interface the TX and RX of the phone to the TX and RX driver of the microcontroller. It will allow you continuous transmission of data or codes to the phone...

what or how you connect the mobile phone to micro? via a DB9 (RS232) - DATA cable of the mobile phone? i mean RS232 to DataCable of your mobile phone that is the setup. i should be.... UART of the microcntroller to the Data TX-RX of the mobile phone.

tiny avr sony ericsson

Thank you randell_xtian for your replay..

But really i'm don't know is wat you write is an answer or a question :)

If it's a question , the schematic I'm used is connect the Tx,Rx of the mobile to Tx,Rx of the microcontroller directly without using any cable between them ..

tiny avr sony gsm mobile

i mean the microcontroller is physically attached to the mobile phone? the microcontroller is in the main board of the mobile phone or the microcontroller is isolated to the main board of the mobile phone and its TX/RX is attached by their data cables?

nokia mobile + avr

Oh, I'm understand your question now..

The microcontroller is isolated from the mobile, the mobile I want to use is the normal moobile that we use in our normal life..
And the microcontroller is AVR

I hope that's clear to you..

avr mobile help

Any one have an idea if sony ericsson T10s can except a text message sended from mobile application..

I try this for many mobiles, it works with mobiles has CLDC 1.1 and MIDP 2.0

but I don't know if it's support these thinns ..

I need your help guys ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back