Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

compilation report in Quartus

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanwel

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear all,

Can anyone tell me how can I display the details of compilation report in Quartus?
After done write the VHDL code and compile it, I want to display the report in terms of area and maximum frequency. How can I do that..help me please
Many thanks

"Area" is given in terms of resources utilization (registers, LEs, dedicated multipliers etc.) in the overview. For maximum frequency, you have to refer to the timing analysis tab. Getting a reasonable maximum frequency statement possibly depends on defining clocks correctly. If you want to avoid detailed timing constraints for a timing overview, select the classical timing analyzer in timing analysis assigments before compilation.

Dear FvM,

How about power consumption? Thanks for reply.

Dear YUV,

Did you mean I need to download PowerPlay Early Power Estimators (EPE) and Power Analyzer and install it in Quartus?
Thanks for reply

I already get it..thanks for helping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back