Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CMOS MEMS for superhet receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

sameervedula

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am working on RF MEMS. I would like to simulate CMOS mems for Superhet receivers. Any ideas in this are appreciated. I have COMSOL, TCAD, ANSYS, HFSS and CST with me.

I have no idea what you have, but I do not uderstand what is the purpose of a CMOS MEMS in a superhet receiver?

HI,
Thanks for the concern in replying to this thread.

CMOS MEMS means having both RF MEMS (switches, Phase shifters etc..) and the CMOS on the same IC. generally in a communication RX the amplifying and other circuits are used in IC and the corresponding mechanical systems are used in another package and both of these are interconnected. instead if we have the mechanical structure developed in the CMOS itself it will decrease the insertion loss and transmission loss and several other inter circuitry noises.

I am looking such designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back