Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit to detect direction of wheel rotation

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a DFF is enough to solute the question.

trendwest2 said:
One of the good qway to learn is asking. You sound like a hypocrite
Asking and posting the complete text of a problem for others to solve are different things. The student has to break up the big problem into small pieces - that's an important part of engineering. Then immediately he'll be able to answer 80% of smaller questions himself. The other 20% will be well-formualed in the student's own words, so they will not even be distinguishable as homework questions.

Well here is the thing: if you don't want to answer - don't, but nagging is something that does not help anyone.

eternal_nan said:
Well here is the thing: if you don't want to answer - don't, but nagging is something that does not help anyone.
It's worthwhile to point out that the original poster has still got a chance to learn engineering through doing his design assignments. That's not nagging; that's closer to an older brother's advice.

Yeah; I certainly agree with your point there. My point is only that most people on this forum are likely to be grown-ups, if they decided against working through the question - it is their own choice. I also feel that people have been very trigger happy with the homework assumption. Particularly, the question in this thread does not strike me as a home work question (what would one learn from doing it?). It is, however, a very often used interview question in asic design interviews.

This is a request please do not answer assignments assigned to freshers. We are harming ourselves!!!!
Sumit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back