Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cheap PCBs for students

Status
Not open for further replies.

J Smithson

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I recently found a site that claims to provide the cheapest PCBs around and by the looks of it they seem legit,

I was just wondering if anyone has purchased anything from them because Id like to confirm that they sell quality stuff before I buy anything

Check them out
**broken link removed**

±John±

I don't know if you are actually just trying to advertise your own site, but the company has been registered since August 2010 and has the same address in Ireland as PCB Pool (who I have been using for years) - even the same unit number. So, unless they want to explain their connection with PCB-Pool I would be suspicious. Maybe it is legitimate. Maybe it is a new arm of PCB-Pool (although if it is, why not say so). Maybe someone at PCB-Pool is moonlighting, although I doubt it as they would get found out very quickly! They say the PCBs are made in South Africa and the PCBs are shipped from Ireland! All sounds very weird.

Keith.

---------- Post added at 11:01 ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 ----------

Futher evidence that it is PCB-Pool in disguise come from a Whois lookup of both domains - they are both registered in Germany with the same admin contact name. By the way, PCB-Pool is part of Beta Layout.

Keith.

anyway as paypal is accepted, if you dont get your pcb you can always claim your money back ...

---------- Post added at 14:12 ---------- Previous post was at 14:11 ----------

I confirm these are the cheapest I ever saw ... do they really send a good pcb is another question ...

I don't know if you are actually just trying to advertise your own site, but the company has been registered since August 2010 and has the same address in Ireland as PCB Pool (who I have been using for years) - even the same unit number. So, unless they want to explain their connection with PCB-Pool I would be suspicious. Maybe it is legitimate. Maybe it is a new arm of PCB-Pool (although if it is, why not say so).

I've never dealt with them, but these sort of shenanigans don't fill me with confidence. Add to that the name of the company 'Jackal'. For those who aren't native English speakers, one of the definitions of the word is:

Jackal - a villain, esp a swindler

Someone really didn't think this venture through very well. LOL

Hi.
I found a side where everybody can buy low cost 2 layer pcb boards.
There are 2 prices only. 29.95$ for 5 pcs of the same board size 50x50mm max and
59.95$ if the size is 100x100mm max. Both with free air-mail shipping includet !
This is the lowest price I have found. I have ordered one set and hope I get them after 2 weeks.
The page is Adjustable low pass filters, ECG, EMG, EEG,Isolation amplifir, Prototype PCB boards
John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back