Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cascade s-parameters inside ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltrlspree

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Is it possible to cascade 2 or more s2p files inside ADS to see overall response?
If yes, which would be the tool.
Thx

Use the s2p component in Date Items palette in ADS to import the s2p file for simu. You can import as many as you need.

So basically I can do as per attached as many times as required? I mean each s2p file should see 50 ohms, correct?

This is the way it has been measured, in that case, how to manage the union between first and second stage?

I am trying to find a fast way to have a glance to the response of two or three MMICs, without really having to go through all the matching, etc etc.

- - - Updated - - -

now with attachment,
http://obrazki.elektroda.pl/2494137900_1363185587.jpg

So basically I can do as per attached as many times as required? I mean each s2p file should see 50 ohms, correct?

This is the way it has been measured, in that case, how to manage the union between first and second stage?

I am trying to find a fast way to have a glance to the response of two or three MMICs, without really having to go through all the matching, etc etc.

No, each s2p would see input impedance of the s2p following it. But, no problem. You can cascade s2p block even if it is no 50 ohms input impedance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back