Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Capacitively-coupled Chopper Instrumentation Amplifiers input impedance simulation

Alice Lee

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,all. I am studying the paper attached. i am wondering how to simulate the input impedance of CCIA in cadence. does anyone know?

Attachments

• A_1.8_mu_W_60_nV_surd_Hz_Capacitively-Coupled_Chopper_Instrumentation_Amplifier_in_65_nm_CMOS_...pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 90
Cadence Spectre has special simulation modes for switched circuits like PAC and PSS. Review user guide and literature about switched capacitor circuit design.

Cadence Spectre has special simulation modes for switched circuits like PAC and PSS. Review user guide and literature about switched capacitor circuit design.
thanks a lot. i will work on PAC/PSS analysis.

You can either use PSS or a simple transient sim. Simply sweep the input voltage and check the average current going through the input capacitors. Then you can obtain the input impedance.

You can either use PSS or a simple transient sim. Simply sweep the input voltage and check the average current going through the input capacitors. Then you can obtain the input impedance.
thank you. i used pss+pac to check the voltage and current that can get a impedance. and i think pss+psp also can help

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: