Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can the PICKIT2 Clone control VPP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueroomelectronics pickit2 lite

I mean the PICKIT2 Lite version.Not the full version.

In lite version the pin 24 & 25 not used.In another design that pins directing to some transistors to control VPP or something.

But in the lite version these pins 24 & 25 are free. Will it ok to program PICs like 675/629 etc..........

pickit2 clone vdd setting

Yes it'll still program the same PICs, the VDD control allows it to do VPP before VDD and it's only really needed if you have set both internal MCLR & INTOSC to enabled.

problema de vpp pickit 2

blueroomelectronics said:
Yes it'll still program the same PICs, the VDD control allows it to do VPP before VDD and it's only really needed if you have set both internal MCLR & INTOSC to enabled.

OK thanks for the idea.

I mostly programing the pics with MCLR = off & INTOSC to enabled.So to the lite version I need to add some additional transistors.Also it must drive through from pins 24 & 25.Isn't it?

pickit 2 current vpp

I build this pickit2 and tried to use in pic16f877 it is ok , but when use it in pic18f4431 , somtimes it shows pickit2 has no os , pls download it or sometimes it is ok , so what's wrong with it ?? The version I use is 2.32 the most updated .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back